Saturday, June 6, 2009

Products to use for waves

I've been a waver ever since I was 11 years old and by now I am an advanced waver. The products that I recommend for 360 waves are the following:

Moisturizers:
Carrot Creme (My personal favorite)
Olive Creme
Anthony Green's creme conditioner can be found (here) just scroll down
Pink Lotion
And the H20 Method

Pomades:
Anthony Green's Seasick can be found (here)
360 Style pomade

Shampoo:
Creme of nature ultra moisturzier. It is the green creme of nature shampoo bottle.

Conditioner:
Parnevu leave in conditioner
Olive Cholesterol
Carrot Cholesterol (My personal favorite)

So these are the products I recommend for getting those 360 waves. I suggest trying out some products from each category and see which one works for you the best and then stick to one from each category. The ones that I stick to for my waves are Carrot Creme conditioner for moisturizer, seasick pomade which can be bought from this (website), creme of nature shampoo, and carrot cholesterol.

No comments:

Post a Comment